The club is now taking registrations for new Nippers and members. We strongly encourage all new memberships to be done online – instructions for which can be found by clicking on the below link. The link also contains the details on costs including Active Kids vouchers.
– All Nippers need to have turned 5 on or before 30/9/20
– A parent is required to join with Nippers – 1 parent per family. Family member fees include parent and child/children
– Active Kids vouchers can be used but we can only claim $75 as this is the total of a single membership
– Payment should be made at the time of processing your online application. The last page will take you through to the Payment Gateway/Make a Payment. This information will be forwarded to our Registrar
– Please forward a copy of ID (passport, licence, birth certificate) to our Registrar – Leisa Griffin on 0404487517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. ID will need to be verified before registration is approved.
Rego Days – Saturday 5/9/20 & Sunday 13/9/20 – 11.00AM to 1.00PM – Bookings Required
Due to Covid-19 we recommend as many new members join online. We will be holding rego days but you will need to book a time to avoid multiple people congregating at the club. To book contact Leisa on the above details.
For anyone coming to a rego day please:
– Print and complete the membership form for each new member, noting a parent also needs to join – https://shellybeachsurfclubblog.files.wordpress.com/…/slsa-…
– For any adults joining, print and complete the Member Protection Declaration form – https://shellybeachsurfclubblog.files.wordpress.com/…/membe…
– Please bring the forms along with ID
Our Uniform Shop will be open on rego days. Please book a time between 11.00am and 1.00pm on either rego day by contacting Leisa. This is to allow us to apply our Covid-19 protocols.