The Shelly Beach Surf Lifesaving Club committee reviews its commercial agreements at intervals to ensure we provide the opportunity to test the market and comply with Section 5 of Authorising surf lifesaving clubs’ use of Crown land in NSW (ISBN 978-1-74256-882-9) “Commercial uses of the lease premises must be achieved through a genuine competitive process, with rental set at market rates.”
To this extent and obligation we are commencing a process to open the role of caretaker for renewal at the effective date of the 1st of August 2021.
The go to market process will commence on the 1st of June 2021 via an expression of interest (EOI) followed by an interview process with the committee and an independent and will conclude with an offer to the successful candidate on or by the 15th of July 2021.
To register your Expression of Interest (EOI) please provide the following by 5pm (AEST) Wednesday the 30th of June 2021. No applications will be considered beyond this time.
- Cover letter (Max 3 pages) explaining how you will address / satisify the Caretaker Role Desciption. Please refer to ROLE DESCRIPTION CLICK HERE
- Your CV / Resume outling your relevant experience and skills
- Any questions can be provided in the covering letter and do not count toward the 3 page limit.
- Any person considerd for this role will be subject to full reference checks, working with children and a criminal background check.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of the next steps.
EMAIL YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date (HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
Thank you and good luck should you wish to apply for the role of caretaker for Shelly Beach Surf Club
The Executive Committee
Shelly Beach Surf Club