If Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6 & Q7 questions are answered as true then the following applies
- 6 – 7 True = High Risk
- 3 – 5 True = Moderate Risk
- 0 – 2 True = Low Risk
- Low Risk requires 1:5 Unqualified Water Assistance or 1:12 (SRC/BM)
- Moderate Risk requires 1:4 Unqualified Water Assistance or 1:12 (SRC/BM)
- High Risk The Event Must Be Cancelled!
- NOTE: For Unqualified participants, if the number is <5 then only a water supervisor is required
- NOTE: For Qualified participants (ie SRC/BM), if the number is <12 then only a water supervisor is required
If Surf Conditions are Considered Dangerous then the event must be cancelled!